Digimon Revolution Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where wars take you to the ultimate revolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3 - REOPENING!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

3 - REOPENING! Empty
PostSubject: 3 - REOPENING!   3 - REOPENING! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05 2013, 18:01

3 - REOPENING!

Well, as you all know, I froze the game so I could create the update sheets which are sheets that I will write everytime that something changes in your profiles. However, it took me weeks to do that. I could have done that in two/three days but most of the days I forgot it or I was too lazy too. Hopefully, we are only three active members and you all know how sometimes our lifes can get busy and we want to focus and dedicate ourselves to other things, but from today on, the RPG is replayable again. I will not restart the game, I don't care if the posts are 3/4 months old, but I know we can come back and make this little corner of ours active again and bring some new members. Let's make DRW even better!

Note: The same events are still on. The "Explore the New World" Event is still active until the 30th November. Meanwhile, some new events may come out. Razz

Diamond Wings
Back to top Go down

3 - REOPENING!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Revolution Wars :: Digimon Revolution Wars :: The RPG :: News-
Jump to: